Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Dual-GTX1060-6G Gaming Nvidia GeForce
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32,0GB RAM Hyperx Fury 2400Mhz
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? I forgot as I forgot myself due to this problem -.-"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/04/2019
Summarize your bug It looks like when I'm on the move and I try to heal myself but it does stop me for a sec or two or might it will just slow me down (these two things is really common issue in any class especially the medic) in an action where the enemy tryna catch me.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as much as you can as a medic there you can have a huge moments of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's blocking me while I'm on the move, (this animation totally slow me down it's not like when I'm moving while crouching it has less speed than the crouching speed or the best one when it stops you for a while) usually it can be neglected but the most of a risiko time not.
What should be happening instead? Just self heal and that's it.

Hopefully it might help a lot for the devs. , if I have no permission to clip it and paste it here on EA ANSWERS then please contact me over my e-mail or if you have any questions.

I try to help for twitch as well, if they can make any 'private clip section' reserved for partners or game testers it would be the best choice instead of cutting videos in Premier Pro (where and what was the issue).

If you guys out there have something like this, give an XP to this to support this topic.

Thank you very much and have a great day,
FreaKKush

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Re: Self healing stops you for few seconds

This also happens when supplying yourself and others with ammo (it's especially apparent when you have your bipod out).

We were supposed to have full control at all times but it looks like these animations, and the limitations they bring, are here to stay

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

Champion

@FreaKKush7 I believe that this is an intentional trait. This is especially noticeable in Firestorm. If it were a bug, then they would've fixed it by now. Think of it as a risk-reward type element, where you must quickly decide to heal yourself or engage an enemy. 

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sir @SterlingARCH3R this should not be an explanation for a bug it isn't a risk-reward it's just a reward to make you uncomfortable and not even smarter.
Sir, are these things already exist in any other patch notes that I or others just tried to discuss with any of the bugs or general discussions?

Since I saw like unknown updates or some time automatically added things to this game which is not marked or even written in the patch notes, my confidence also less than before.

It's not enough to the players who have or might suffer quite often about these things and it's deserve just a risk-reward type element explaintment?

Roses are red, Violets are blue here I come for you risk-reward.

Thank you very much for the detailed answer, I couldn't have said it better,
FreaKKush

************************************************************************************
Did you find the reply useful? Good stuff. What now?
--> Please grant them +XP to help level them up!
Did my post/response fix your issue/answer your question? 
--> Please accept as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ?
-->Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
************************************************************************************

Message 4 of 5 (444 Views)

Champion

@FreaKKush7 You don't have to call me sir lol. 

Anyway, I think that the slowed down healing mechanic has been there since BFV launched. It wouldn't be in any sort of patch notes, or bug notes, unless they changed how long it would take. You played Firestorm, right? Healing there is considerably slower and it forces you to choose - take cover and heal, or fight the enemy. Otherwise, players can just quickly heal without skipping a beat and effectively have double life in the base game.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 5 of 5 (431 Views)