Re: Secret Agent Advanced Mission

by gmartins84

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I know you guys like to backscratch each other but there’s no need to call other people difficult when you’re being one by denying other people’s right to feel cheated.

That aside, I’m one of the players that had bought the pack after we started the quest. It started early for me in +8 timezone, a day before the pack released, of course I already started it. And now y’all telling me that I could’ve been doing a different quest with new rewards if only I had waited to buy the damn pack. It is so not fair. Think of players from another timezones. You guys should have released it early OR at least tell us beforehand that we can get advanced quest if we waited.

Btw this goes to the gurus, not mad at you Phantom I saw your tweet that you didn’t know. I hope the team will think thoroughly before releasing a quest and pack like this so it won’t happen again in the future.

Message 11 of 20 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@givememore86 wrote:

Gmartin - why did you buy the package then? If you bought the package then you don't have to do the first quest that is for the career. So just do the advance one. Why be so difficult? 

ALSO, if you noticed for a while now they put up offers when they have a big event. This is not a new thing. People work and they rather pay then waste there time grinding for the prizes. They want it so they buy it. Be happy. I am grinding to get the career. And I am already tired. 🙄

Ok, let’s see. I’m not being difficult. I just feel genuinely cheated out of the advanced quest, because I bought the pack after I had already started the event. So the advanced quest was not offered to me. I do not appreciate the way you talked to me. I was nothing but polite. I do understand the game, I do understand how packs work, I’ve bought a few already. But this particular situation never happened before.

And yes, I know Phantom has nothing to do with this problem, she just kindly offered us a walkthrough to the quest. But, EA is always telling us to post here if we have a problem with the game, so I’m posting here because I do have a problem with how this was handled.

Message 12 of 20 (1,323 Views)

★ Guide
Super disappointing for anyone who paid for the pack after already starting the quest. Sure, they’ll get another chance for the advanced quest when it is rerun but other paying players are doing it now and that’s where the frustration lies. Up until now the Dance Instructor career was the only one with an advanced quest, so without a warning no one could’ve predicted that this quest had one as well. I wish they would own up to their mistake and acknowledge the unnecessary frustration they’ve created.
Message 13 of 20 (1,316 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

👀  

Jason.png
Message 14 of 20 (1,266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

*wailing sobs of grief* NOOOOO!!!! NO NO NO!!! 

O' Mighty Powers-That-Be, have mercy!!! NO ONE has wished for and wanted those opera gloves more ardently than I have/do!!!

I would've done whatever was necessary to have an opportunity to earn or purchase that set. Unfortunately, I'm one of the unfortunate players who jumped on the quest as soon as it was released. If only I'd known about the advanced quest and how to access it.... 

Ouch! You hurt me, EA! 🖤💔

Message 15 of 20 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

P.S. This, after I never received the completion rewards for actually completing the Illuminati AND the Dance Career quests. Frown I didn't care too much for the active wear I would've received, but the vintage suit ensembles that came with the Illuminati event were absolutely integral to my starlettes' costume department. *melodramatic but only half-joking* I cried for days after that technical casualty.

Seems like everyone else in the world gets the vintage wear EXCEPT my vintage starlettes!!! Waaaaaagh!!!

Message 16 of 20 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey Crybabies 😂 - I have one more Llama Zoom to go . Guess what!!!

IT WASN'T DIFFICULT!!!  🤗

Message 17 of 20 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey CRYBABIES - 

When you finish you still get the offer.

Message 18 of 20 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Pro

Just one more thing for the unnecessary bashing of me. I would like you to know that I lost my game in January after grinding really hard for that dance career heirloom. I would've had the advance quest my friends. I didn't complain though. Think about that. SO BE HAPPY because it's not DIFFICULT. 😎

Message 19 of 20 (1,169 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, this childish tit for tat ends here.

If you cannot post without insulting another user then I would ask that you not post.

If it continues then action will be taken.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 20 (1,155 Views)