Re: Seasons callendar whoopsie

by riobunny

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
omg idk why but this site specifically while I'm writing tries to autocorrect and just ends up totally wrong!! My apologies for the poor state of it all xD It wants to correct it to Swedish which is my standard keyboard preference but I don't understand why. GNOMES!!!
Message 11 of 16 (531 Views)

Champion

@PugLove888 @riobunny Oh my goodness... this was an awesome way to wake up with my cup of coffee! I loved the gnome and prank stories form you both! Lol! I am almost tempted to have some more fun with my households, but I think I would need a lot more coffee and a new outlook for that one! :eahigh_file:Large smileWink  Thank you both!!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 12 of 16 (523 Views)

Champion

@riobunny, thanks for sharing your stories on the holidays in Sims 4!  Party hatLarge smile:eahigh_file:  To funny about Bob Pancakes! Large smile  Yes, I only like the Prank Day with Sims who I want to be mischievous, not with those whom I don't! Disappointed  How frustrating about your well-behaved teen going on a pranking rampage! Frown  But at least you have a great story to tell! Cool

@SheriGR, glad you enjoyed our holiday stories in TS4!  These holidays are a lot of fun in the correct houses, but can get in the way of the bigger picture in some of your other houses, as we have shown! Raised eyebrow  It is more difficult to get the Prank Day and Neighborhood Brawl holidays, as they don't show up every year.  But if you're ever in a weird mood, you can always count on the Harvest Fest gnome chase (as I like to call it)! Wink

I'm playing Vanessa Jeong in Get Famous right now … after the last Harvest Fest, the gnomes won't stop giving her seeds! Large smile It is almost Summer! Shocked Usually the seed giving stops at the end of the holiday at about 2:00 am.! Oops  Here's a few pics:

02-20-19_12-41-34 AM.png02-20-19_12-41-48 AM.png

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 16 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PugLove888 Wow... those gnomes are LOVING Vanessa! Lol!!:eahigh_file:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 14 of 16 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh my gosh hahahahaa. I love this silly game! Large smileLarge smileLarge smile

Message 15 of 16 (476 Views)

Champion

@SheriGR, perhaps they just love her for her celebrity status?! WinkLarge smile  She is just as high in celebrity as Judith Ward now, but she is also tops in reputation.  She's the anti-Ward! Large smile:eahigh_file:  Maybe they just like her for how nice she is,. Angel  But those gnomes are sneaky, so I think they have ulterior motives! Oops

@riobunny, although I think this is a minor glitch with my save, I have to agree with you that these kinds of crazy surprises are one of the things that makes the Sims so fun! Party hat  You never know what is going to happen! :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 16 (462 Views)