Re: Season's End

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

Season's End

★★ Apprentice

Greetings.

When a month ends, we get a load of unnecessary crates as a participation trophy. I greatly appreciate being able to actually do things with the game before opening each and every one of them, but could we please have a way to get rid of them all at once instead of carpal tunneling ourselves going through each card inside each crate individually? It's bad enough to be forced to accept them to keep playing the game, but if it could all be done at one go, it would be a welcome change. Even better would be the option to ignore them completely and still be able to play the game, but baby steps.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 12 (821 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would sure like a way to collect all crates at once. A collect all option above the ranked battle menu (The area where you choose a GDI or Nod ranked match) would be nice. This way, I don't have to waste 10 minutes spam clicking on crates to get my season reward per account.

Message 2 of 12 (805 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 3 of 12 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I mean, you collect the rewards only once per month, and if you open them really fast you are done in 3 minutes. It‘s a bit annoying, but come on, it‘s just 3 minutes. 

Message 4 of 12 (786 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xMaksuss It’s defi longer than 3 minutes lol. But even if it is 3 minutes, it’s 3 unnecessary and annoying minutes. All the excessive and long animations are annoying. This three minutes plus the 10 seconds of constant “Vault is full” animation and the generally slow 10-15 seconds of every crate we ever open... added all up it’s just annoying.
Message 5 of 12 (770 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:
@xMaksussIt’s defi longer than 3 minutes lol. But even if it is 3 minutes, it’s 3 unnecessary and annoying minutes. All the excessive and long animations are annoying. This three minutes plus the 10 seconds of constant “Vault is full” animation and the generally slow 10-15 seconds of every crate we ever open... added all up it’s just annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE8bakLgyU

Message 6 of 12 (761 Views)

I think they should focus on fixing other critical things like chats to recruit for alliances or a username search engine to look for someone. Sure this is annoying but it only happens once a month.
Message 7 of 12 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
I think they should focus on fixing other critical things like chats to recruit for alliances or a username search engine to look for someone. Sure this is annoying but it only happens once a month.

I sure would want a username search engine to find players I remembered battling before. Some players are so easy, that they don't know how to tech or do counters properly. I recalled an account named "BiGX' that I defeated before with an account that's very similar to my forums username. That account has long been abandoned, and would like to personally invite the player I fought to my alliance. The alliance name is ChronoCommandos, I would want to personally teach the person when it comes to winning and performing the right counters.

Message 8 of 12 (737 Views)

@EinarThePillager Not only that, some opponents are so good and at your same skill level that it’s 50/50 on who’s gonna win or lose and the matches are intense.

It would be nice to find them, and private message an invitation to a match.
Message 9 of 12 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
@EinarThePillagerNot only that, some opponents are so good and at your same skill level that it’s 50/50 on who’s gonna win or lose and the matches are intense.

It would be nice to find them, and private message an invitation to a match.

That I agree to. Once you get defeated by someone on the 3rd nuke, you might want a rematch to see if you can win without losing either the 1st or the 2nd nuke. I recalled in the recent cabal games, I lost to someone on the 9th match and met him again on the 10th match and won. Got a 9 out of 10, if it wasn't for that person that I lost to. Sometimes I meet a person more than once in a succession of battles, and I would like to actually greet them afterwards by inviting them into my alliance if they don't have any.

Message 10 of 12 (713 Views)