Re: Scottish Championship

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Scottish Championship

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't have a problem. 

For FIFA 21 IF you bring it out can you add the Scottish Championship as it is the most competitive League in Scotland. Personally I am a Greenock Morton fan and all the Scottish Championship team fans are so passionate about football and I was a mascot for my team and the motto is One dream. One team. One Morton and the dream is to get promoted to be on FIFA. I have friends who support Celtic, Rangers, Motherwell and more and most of them say the Scottish Championship is the most competitive League in Scotland so I'm hoping your experimenting. Also you have 1 Scottish League and I think 5 English leagues so please please consider it. Thanks for your time

Message 1 of 6 (3,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Fifa please bring the scottish championship into the mix. It's a bit rubbish and insulting that you have more English leagues in the game than Scottish leagues.

Plus getting sick and tired playing the same old premier league teams. I'm a queen of the south fan and id love for them to be in Fifa.

Come on! Be fair!

Message 2 of 6 (3,104 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the support I'm a Morton fan and I totally agree it's getting boring Celtic Aberdeen Motherwell it would be great to have the most competitive league in Scotland I have been trying for 3 years to get us in. Apart from last season 😭 where Dundee United blew us all away or just Lawrence Shankland😂 so it would be great. All the best stay safe good luck next season.

Message 3 of 6 (3,075 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also you got teams like Patrick thistle who have loads of money a big support and were in the premiership 2 seasons ago and now look like they're relegated. Yass

Message 4 of 6 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DebtlessTrack61 Same i am an AyrUnited fan and sick and tired of the premiership in fifa the cup is boring no teams get relegated its always Hamilton that go down i think it would be a great edition to fifa its unfair how England have 4 leagues and scotland have 1 it would be better if league 1 and 2 were in it too because no one would know who is going up and down cos its such a competitive league
Message 5 of 6 (2,419 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with FIFA 20 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (2,399 Views)