Re: Sandstorm too strong

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Sandstorm too strong

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I think you overbuff it it’s both tanky and high dps with an MG sitting behind even tech infantries don’t stand a chance.

Message 1 of 8 (576 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yeah, I agree, it's a little bit too strong. You cannot even 2v1 it well because of its availability to attack multiple targets.

Message 2 of 8 (541 Views)

2 sets of missile troopers take it out easily. I do it all the time.

Message 3 of 8 (535 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

2 sets of missile troopers take it out easily. I do it all the time.

Easily? That thing has a lot of Hitpoints. And of course they will not just let their Sandstorm stand there alone, they're gonna bring a Wolverine or a Sniper or some such.

Message 4 of 8 (526 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Unbeatable with MG...

Message 5 of 8 (523 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The only real defense against the Sandstorm is to stop your opponent from getting to it. Lol. It sucks. 

Message 6 of 8 (482 Views)

Like I said, "I take them out with missiles." If I need to in a hurry or a counter is coming after he sees my missiles, my Orca helps those missile troopers.

Message 7 of 8 (469 Views)

★ Guide

It is really annoying to deal with at times. But it attacks two units side by side, it doesn't shoot behind and in front at the time time so attack it that way. It will win vs one missile squad but if you can use two or a couple of tanks it should die pretty fast. Or just let it try and kill one infantry unit and it will take so long you can focus on other pads and take the missile. If they have a sandstorm and others all on one pad then go for the other ones, they probably have a double harvester so they won't have enough units to defend everything at once. But yeah sometimes just have to concede you lost and got out played if it's happening all the time, I'm like that with zone troopers and cyborgs I have a hell of a time trying to counter them with my deck. 

Message 8 of 8 (443 Views)