by DoctaBlue

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sakura Dogtag

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I'm stationed in Japan, bought my PS4 in Japan, and bought battlefield in Japan and I didn't recieve the Sakura dog tag.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Contact me and I will give th IP address to prove that I'm in Japan
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't have the dog tag
Please select your region Other
In what game mode did the bug occur? Team Deathmatch
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I really hope that y'all can find a way to give me the dog tag. I've been it here for a year and a half and been playing battlefield since it came out. Thanks!
Message 1 of 29 (6,146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sakura Dogtag

@DoctaBlue

We didn't got a official word yet, when it will be awarde to the players in Japan. If it will unlock instantly after the Update or maybe just a bit later.

Anyways, we'r not able to unlock you the Tag here in the Forum. If you wanna ask for it, please try to contact the Support https://help.ea.com/en/
They'r maybe able to tell you more.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 29 (7,266 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Maybe you should wait for few days and you will achieve the dogtag. Sometimes dice doesn't give you immediately the dogtags just like community ones.

Message 2 of 29 (6,116 Views)

@DoctaBlue

We didn't got a official word yet, when it will be awarde to the players in Japan. If it will unlock instantly after the Update or maybe just a bit later.

Anyways, we'r not able to unlock you the Tag here in the Forum. If you wanna ask for it, please try to contact the Support https://help.ea.com/en/
They'r maybe able to tell you more.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

Message 3 of 29 (7,267 Views)

★ Apprentice
A good way to get your dog tags you don't have is to talk to the EA Advisers in a live chat and they will give it to you if u earned it and didn't have it unlocked if this help Plz give me xp
Message 4 of 29 (6,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
@DoctaBlue
Glad i could help you. Standard smile

See you on the Battlefield!

Greets,
Travis

Message 5 of 29 (6,056 Views)

★★ Novice
This happened to me , played a couple games and just got it, lil bit of a bug.
Message 6 of 29 (5,948 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello there, because i want this dog so badly tried change my VPN, triedswith my origin to jap language but unfortunately it did not work. Is here any solution how to get this? If i don't mean to move to Japan Standard smile

Message 7 of 29 (5,943 Views)

@CRYPTsakura

We do not know anything else about this Tag yet.

It's also not sure if this Dog Tag is already unlocked for people in Japan or it's still coming.

Greets,
Travis

Message 8 of 29 (5,905 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think the most of these new Dogtags are avaiable in June. Because The EA giving back event starts in June too. Please give me XP
Message 9 of 29 (5,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still have yet to receive. I hope I can get it soon. I tried talking to the support and they said they couldn't generate a code for it. They also said to post on the thread which I have already done. Can anyone else give me some advice? Thanks!
Message 10 of 29 (5,729 Views)