Re: SW : BF2 - 28hr played. but no level 5 above Starfighters.

by darkseid001

Original Post

SW : BF2 - 28hr played. but no level 5 above Starfighters.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i played 28 hr BF2.

but not yet have Starfighter card even 5 level.

is it normal?

always i choose bomber because have no card so can't fight with enemy.

only things i can do is just bombering to object.

when I try bombering, every time i pray to my God "Oh please, let no one see me."

(and always, I shoot torpedo just once, and get plenty of Laser. thx God.)

I played BF 2. 28hr. almost only bombering.

I hope sometimes i could protect my bomber squard using Full Carded Fighters.

not only bombering myself.

boxes are so expensive...

it could be bought just 1, every bombering almost 100 try...

maybe it took 3~4hr.

and, open it. then... there are only two grey card.

Master Yoda's Victory Pose. thx.

i'm so sorry my foolish english. but i'm not a English cultural.

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Game is just a convoluted mess and is simply not fun.
Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RomanticCat@darkseid001

You do not level up classes with just playing, getting kills and other normal XP gains etc. This level represents the star card level you have for them. To increase their level, you need to unlock more star cards for your class and with every new star card unlocked or already unlocked star card upgraded, you gain 1 class level.

So for level 5, you need to have either 5 star cards unlocked or some unlocked and then upgraded etc.

Unlocking higher levels of your class with star cards and their upgrades will give you access to more power star cards and that is how this goes.

To unlock or upgrade star cards, you need crafting parts and need to meet a specific minimum crafting requirement (overall level which you gain by normally playing the game and crafting parts resources etc). You can also unlock some of this by opening crates with credits and if you get lucky, you will gain some powerful star cards as an instant unlock but good luck on that!

And finally as you gain higher levels and what to upgrade your star cards even more, you will also need to increase your overall level which you will gain by normally playing and with that you will gain some powerful abilities etc. And star card level requirement, you just need to keep unlocking more star cards etc.

I know it can get a bit complicated sometimes but the more you get used to this, it becomes more easier!

Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)