STOP making new friends!

by marciaaamsterdam

Original Post

STOP making new friends!

★ Novice

Hi!

Is there any way I can stop my sims from meeting new people? When I switch families, I suddenly see that my sims met a bunch of new people and even made some friends..

Is there any way to stop this? (I got MCC, maybe they have an option to stop it?)

Sorry my English is not great

Message 1 of 2 (346 Views)

Re: STOP making new friends!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@marciaaamsterdam The number of friends your sim has should not matter much since the relationship is not likely to get very high for any that you are not nurturing (having them socialize by your encouragement/play). Relationships sims make at work or out on their own should stay minor and also will fall away if they are not around them at all or much, and they should not effect your gameplay much (aside from random phone calls or texts, which you can just ignore to discourage development of the relationship). At least this is the way the game works by default.

I cannot advise you as to what effect a particular mod may have on this &/or if it has a way to moderate relationships that you have not made/encouraged, etc. If you would like to see if this is a function available through the mod perhaps the mod creator has posted documentation on this or you could find information that others have posted to this effect. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)