STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes Event Calendar - May 2019

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes Event Calendar - May 2019

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey Holotable Heroes

Read on for a list of some of the upcoming events for May direct from the Dev Announcement and News board. :eahigh_file:

We'll aim to keep this updated but you can always go straight to the source alternatively:  Event Calendar - May - Dev Announcements and News

---> Daily Login Character for May: IG-100 MagnaGuard

DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

swgoh may calendar.png

Calendar Notes:

• * The last Grand Arena Tournament is subject to change as we will be preparing for our next title update. If this event does need shift or be canceled, we will rescheduled or compensate players for the missing Grand Arena this month . We will have space in the calendar to run a 4th Grand Arena with some minor adjustments to accommodate for an upcoming release. See this post for more details.
  • Updated Territory War 5/5 to start later today (5/6)
  • Padme Amidala's event, Aggressive Negotiations, will start at 10:00am PT instead of the usual time. Date is to be announced
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (646 Views)