SLI not working?

by WaitDontSh00t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SLI not working?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys,

Couldn't find any information on this anywhere. Payback seems to only be using one GPU. I tried both of the AFR in Nvidia Control Panel (It defaults to Single GPU), but it severely drops my FPS and it's unplayable. (Less than 15 FPS).

I'm using the latest drivers as well. Anybody else having this issue or have any information on this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (1,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SLI not working?

Community Manager

@WaitDontSh00t Thanks for the post, I have word that the multi-card issues are known about. Be sure to keep an eye on future patch notes, but for now you'll want to stick to the single GPU. 

New patch notes should be referenced here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,077 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@WaitDontSh00t Thanks for the post, I have word that the multi-card issues are known about. Be sure to keep an eye on future patch notes, but for now you'll want to stick to the single GPU. 

New patch notes should be referenced here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,078 Views)

★ Guide
This is the last ea title I buy full priced.
I bought the game launch day because I thought that using frostbite there were no reason why not supporting sli.
After a year from the release still no sli support.

Shame on ea. Lost a day one customer.
Message 3 of 5 (957 Views)

★★★ Guide

@sblantipodi

Frostbite is just a toolkit, doesn't mean * if the people using it don't know what they're doing.

Payback is a pretty lazy port, just look at how laughable the mouse support is.

Message 4 of 5 (940 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Latest nVidia driver introduced SLI support for Payback. Enjoy.

Message 5 of 5 (782 Views)