SIMS 4 Cats & Dogs - compatible with Origin Accessible SIMS 4?

by mcscrunge

Original Post

SIMS 4 Cats & Dogs - compatible with Origin Accessible SIMS 4?

★★★ Newbie

I'm a Noob - asking a question to help out another Noob (my daughter)! Can I buy the SIMS Cats & Dogs - currently on offer - and use it in conjunction with SIMS 4 accessible on Origin or should I buy the whole package i.e. SIMS 4 plus the Cats & Dogs Pack?

Probably a Noddy question, but that's how 'Nooby' I am!

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 Cats & Dogs - compatible with Origin Accessible SIMS 4?

Not sure what you mean by Sims 4 accessible on Origin....Do you mean Origin Access or do you mean the Origin App on your computer where your games are??  Honestly it SHOULDN'T make a difference, but I am simply trying to make sure I understand what you are asking.

IF you mean the Sims4 game that you have in your Origin App on your computer and if you are asking if you buy it will it work with Cats and Dogs, then yes, all these stuff packs, expansions and add-ons require the base game to work.  You buy/get the base Sims4 game(or deluxe edition) and then you add to that game unlocking more stuff in that game with these packs.  So when you buy Cats and Dogs, your Sims4 game should download it and when you open your Sims4 game then animals will be available.

If you are asking about the EA/Origin Access where you pay a subscription to EA to play games, it really shouldn't make a difference as long as your subscription is active. 

As a note:  I have in the past heard of issues occurring if the subscription lapses that require an EA Help Advisor to fix them, which I HOPE they have worked out and fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 Cats & Dogs - compatible with Origin Accessible SIMS 4?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, we were all noobs at one time or another...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)