Re: SCARABS ARE TOO F’ING STRONG

by BattaIia

Original Post

SCARABS ARE TOO F’ING STRONG

★★★ Novice

A scarab can destroy a harvester. A full health zone trooper. It should be an epic vehicle that cost more if it’s goig to be that powerful. It’s freaking ridiculous. So dang frustrating 

Message 1 of 11 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just beat a scarabs player and have look at his profile and find this hilarious play. Definitely overpowered lmao he builds only scarabs and slaughters temple of nod units with ease Teeth bared.

Message 2 of 11 (1,052 Views)

They should be scraped all together or just become mines.

Message 3 of 11 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Battalia will be by any minute now to correct you. Lol

Message 4 of 11 (1,036 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I think I just lost a few brain cells watching that replay xD

Scarabs aren't too powerful, they simply provide a much stronger puzzle to conquer than most units. At low tiers most players skimp on the meat of their army (I'm looking at the red player with 1 unit and 5 tech lab units, but the blue player is just as guilty at 50% tech)

If you don't bring a scouting unit, then at least bring a 2 range unit. Heck, Red player even had basilisks but didn't want to use em.

Anyways, scout and beat them before they can set up, or 2 v 1 them with units you are okay with losing. Super easy to take down, I've not lost to a scarab player in the last 3 months of playing.
Message 5 of 11 (1,019 Views)

Scarabs are high tech units that can be deployed without even having a harvester at the cost of only 30 bucks. Such BS.

Message 6 of 11 (1,009 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
I've got a guide on countering them. I've bumped it for ya. Give it a read, and you will never have another problem with them.
Message 7 of 11 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can't anymore since my fragile drones that are easy to kill have become more expensive for no reason whatsoever and infantry is too slow to keep attacking them at the other side of the map.

Bottom line is that they are too powerful.  No entry level unit can take out a harvester with 2 hits like they can.

Message 8 of 11 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Battalia's guide is seriously useful. The link is:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/gt-IF-YOU-ARE-HAVING-TROUBLE-WITH-SCARABS-CLICK-HERE-lt/t...

Also, there is a really good video on Youtube which explains how to deal with scarabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RXcRwZoEJI

Message 9 of 11 (995 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BattaIia wrote:
I think I just lost a few brain cells watching that replay xD

Scarabs aren't too powerful, they simply provide a much stronger puzzle to conquer than most units. At low tiers most players skimp on the meat of their army (I'm looking at the red player with 1 unit and 5 tech lab units, but the blue player is just as guilty at 50% tech)

If you don't bring a scouting unit, then at least bring a 2 range unit. Heck, Red player even had basilisks but didn't want to use em.

Anyways, scout and beat them before they can set up, or 2 v 1 them with units you are okay with losing. Super easy to take down, I've not lost to a scarab player in the last 3 months of playing.

I knew it was coming lol

Message 10 of 11 (886 Views)