Re: SBC 89+ non-sense

by pascalonegames

Original Post

SBC 89+ non-sense

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I just lost a match 5-1 versus a super team with Messi 9, etc. and most probably he was a cheater because his players were way faster than mine. Too much faster and mine too slower.

Yesterday, I made the 89+ SBC and I got Thiago Silva 89 and Ter Stegen 90 gold.

I trashed all players from the three TOTS packs gifted from EA plus other good players that I paid a lot of coins to reach the 87 value requested.

Tell me why a guy like this (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/705347578?t=01h01m29s) has got two super players from the same SBC and I got neither a TOTS?

Thiago Silva 89 MOTM plus Ter Stegen 90 gold are valued in total ~190K coins on PC. Van Dijk 99 TOTY plus Neimar 98 TOTS are valued more than 7,1 Millions coins.

~6,900,000 Millions difference.

It makes no sense. The SCB is clearly unbalanced. I feel mistreated a lot.

Message 1 of 14 (601 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank EA for the apologies and the 6,9 Million coins for compensation.

Message 2 of 14 (514 Views)

★★ Guide
@pascalonegames packs are random
Message 3 of 14 (509 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrMack80 I never unpacked a Cruyff or similar in a "One Gold Player" pack, these packs are all balanced on low rated cards.

It makes no sense to give to someone more than 7 Million players and to someone other neither 200K.

I can only think of the baddest possible of EA.
Message 4 of 14 (498 Views)

★★ Guide
@pascalonegames Like I said, it's all random.
Message 5 of 14 (489 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrMack80 if so why I never unpacked a Cruyff or similar in a "One Gold Player" pack? I believe that the packs are not random, but unbalanced.

However, it is clear that you cannot help me. So I thank you anyway but it is unuseful to continue to discuss it with you.
Message 6 of 14 (480 Views)

★★ Guide
@pascalonegames 2% packs cruyff over the whole game.
Message 7 of 14 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrMack80 in a “Gold Rare” pack?!

There are packs where you get low rated cards and packs where you get top cards.

I never get high rated cards in “Gold Rare” pack.

But almost everyone got top cards in 89+ pack.

It’s a shame to give 7,1 Million players to someone and less than 200K players to others.

I can only have really bad opinion of EA.
Message 8 of 14 (429 Views)

★★ Guide
@pascalonegames how many packs did you open?
Message 9 of 14 (386 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrMack80 I will not open a pack anymore after I have seen a so HUGE SHAME! I have no willing to play anymore and I will never buy any EA product anymore and I will say to everyone how HUGE IS THE SHAME
Message 10 of 14 (388 Views)