Re: My strategy for dealing with multiple Roses...

by GibsonGaming

Original Post

Re: We Won! Rose is getting nerfed!

★★ Guide

Well I for one am very hopeful that the changes will all be positive ones. If they don't change Rose I know many people who will likely stop playing multi-player modes...which is very sad. I trust that the devs will come up with a fair update for us very soon.

Message 241 of 487 (419 Views)

Re: Beta lvl 80, Current lvl 125, Main Rose & Imp, Plz Take Them Back 2 Beta

★★★★★ Newbie

lol with no effort I was trashing everyone as rose. No matter if it was far away or up close. I didn't even try or use abilities and I was dying maybe 2 or 3 times and doing almost 30 kills. I'm def very good at this game and my KD has been high in all the zombies. Also rank means squat. PVZ 1 I'd trash on people 25-50 kills a game, I don't care to go after levels, only characters and upgrades.

Message 242 of 487 (344 Views)

Re: Beta lvl 80, Current lvl 125, Main Rose & Imp, Plz Take Them Back 2 Beta

★★★★ Novice

You can show how to beat rose right?

Message 243 of 487 (337 Views)

My strategy for dealing with multiple Roses...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm happy that Popcap issued a statement, even if it was a vague unhelpful one, but in the mean time this game still feels like garbage to play anytime the enemy team has more than 1-2 Rose players (unfortunate given it's otherwise a great game), so my new strategy whenever the enemy team has more than 3 Rose players from now on is to simply leave the game and re-queue as a plant. I encourage anyone else frustrated by the lack of balance to do so as well until the issue is fixed.

The video game industry is notorious for "soon" becoming weeks or months or never at all. Popcap can't ignore the issue for long though if it's pressed this way, or the game will bleed players. Remember, balance mistakes happen, that is OK, they will happen again even if this issue is fixed, that is also OK, but the way a company deals with one issue is likely how they will deal with all issues, so don't be afraid to jeopardize the games future, because if the future is worth anything the game will be fixed quickly. Vote with your wallets without having to give up the money you already spent, just quit and re-queue, send a message without giving up on the game totally.

Message 244 of 487 (432 Views)

Re: My strategy for dealing with multiple Roses...

★ Apprentice

scientist seems to counter the rose quite well.. been having lots of luck with it.

Message 245 of 487 (413 Views)

★ Guide
Her only problem is that she has way too many bullets and her tracking is toooooo good. They are literally wanted bullets curving. Not only that, Rose gets TRACKING UPGRADES and Damage upgrades. What sense does that even make sense?
Message 246 of 487 (412 Views)

Rose

★★★ Newbie

rose life bar must be 75  not 125 her abilities  is overpowered  she can beat the whole team with her tracking bullets , i start to hate this game

Message 247 of 487 (370 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Such an Op Char in release week... i never won a single match as a zombie so far... rly frustrating ..

Rly hope u guys act quick and balance that *... it wasnt that worse in beta ...

Message 248 of 487 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F******** frustrating if u cant even get past stage 1 if there are only rose and sunflowers.... Im so pissed right now ... what a stupid thing to do on release....

Message 249 of 487 (402 Views)

Re: Rose

★★★★ Novice

me too... rly pissed right now ... ruined the exitment i had to play this game...

Message 250 of 487 (365 Views)