Re: Romantic relationship gone

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Romantic relationship gone

[ Edited ]
Ok so I started 3 romantic relationships with my sim in total but the next day, he would have no romantic relationship with anyone. It's just his hobby, his career, and his siblings. Anyone know why?
(this is in sims mobile btw) and I took this today, to see if he looses her too tomorrow.
Message 1 of 8 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 Maybe they aged into elders overnight. If this one is sticking around, hurry and finish the relationship. You can't marry an elder from what I understand. Are the girls NPC (Non-Playable Characters) from town or are they someone else's Sims? It could still be the same problem, they aged up overnight and retired. I'm just thinking out loud here...☺

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (485 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Do you meet those sims on a party?
Message 2 of 8 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
No, I met them walking around the game. And 2 times they where gone the next day. She seams to be the only one sticking around.... hopefully
Message 3 of 8 (389 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 Maybe they aged into elders overnight. If this one is sticking around, hurry and finish the relationship. You can't marry an elder from what I understand. Are the girls NPC (Non-Playable Characters) from town or are they someone else's Sims? It could still be the same problem, they aged up overnight and retired. I'm just thinking out loud here...☺

Message 4 of 8 (486 Views)

They belong to someone else so maybe u are right.
Message 5 of 8 (354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 Hurry with the new Sim and you will be able to complete the relationship. 😉😊

Message 6 of 8 (335 Views)

I've decided to have a baby with her first and then continue, just in case. I want each of my sims to have at least 1 child. And all 3 of them are ready to retire but I planned on unlocking the 4th slot and making a girlfriend for the other brother who doesn't have one yet. And apparently u don't have to complete a career or hobby or relationship because all of them are at lv 6 for those category (except for one, he has no one)
Message 7 of 8 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 That's correct. They just need to be in a good relationship and Level 3! Glad it worked out! 😊

Message 8 of 8 (306 Views)