Re: Rocket Science Career

by katclawsx3

Original Post

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob Mine seems to turn up late . Go look at the quest . hours upon hours (rolls eyes) 

Message 21 of 61 (962 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@BlueWizardRob Mine seems to turn up late . Go look at the quest . hours upon hours (rolls eyes) 

Did yours ever show up?

Message 22 of 61 (957 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

Did yours ever show up?

It showed up late 

Message 23 of 61 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@SaphireandSteel Thanks I got it. No sure I want to spend 8 hours on all these tasks. I'm beginning to really dislike this game 

Yep guys and gals there’s a lot of multitasking for this one and probably for the next career they launch, was it a dance instructor at wellness centre?

Message 24 of 61 (939 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

Well this showed up too.  Considering how flippin long it’s going to take, it might just be easier to buy it out right. 

So Transparent, EA 🤦🏻‍♀️

Message 25 of 61 (906 Views)

★ Expert

@katclawsx3 Lucky you that your store even shows up. I don't get any updates from the store unless I uninstall and reinstall the game. 

I'm almost at teh point of uninstalling and quit playing. The new updates overall are not for the better. The game is no longer any fun. Spending hours and hours completing things! 

Message 26 of 61 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@Fuzzernutter@BlueWizardRob@katclawsx3it took me forever to get the quest! Over and over again I kept taking a Sim to the Science center and nothing! Then after a very glitchy day I was just about to give up when a star showed up! The game gave me money, I guess for the inconvenience. LOL if that’s the case.... you do the math!

LOL @SaphireandSteel I need a very special dance center for my girls, girls, girls! I have a lot of girls and they should be lucky to get a dance center!

Message 27 of 61 (887 Views)

★ Expert

@JulesDarling  Haz posted a list of how many hours this quest takes. EA want you to spend money to complete it or buy the heirloom from the store. If you just started you might not complete it.  I'm really not enjoying this game anymore. I don't want to spend hours and hours and hours  on the quest and I'm not spending 10 USD for one career when you can buy the sims 4 with EPs and will still wind up cheaper than this game and with slightly more to do. 

Message 28 of 61 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz wrote:

Yeah...but I’m nowhere near finish tho, still stuck on one of the LlamaZooms 😢

Btw try not to collect your LlamaZoom rewards early cos we have to-do 5 LlamaZooms for this quest. Here is a complete list of the Rocket Science Career Quest (via TSMC FB/Discord):

@JulesDarling Here is how many hours you need to complete this quest!!! Check page 2. The list would not copy when I quoted Haz post 

Message 29 of 61 (871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3 wrote:

Well this showed up too.  Considering how flippin long it’s going to take, it might just be easier to buy it out right. 

So Transparent, EA 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Fuzzernutter

@JulesDarling

@BlueWizardRob

oh yeah this happened with Iconography and photography hobbies, I started quest and then 24hours later on and well into quest an  update came along to buy pricy packages which included heirloom to enable the hobbies straight away.... well No sign of it yet but theirs a thought.......  otherwise I guess it’s wait for the heirloom to see if it shows up when retiring a sim..... a bit like the hot dog suit........ 

Message 30 of 61 (869 Views)