Re: Roaming Racer Cletus missing

by Sarvesh150

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Anyone who is having this problem just drive around in the top left of the map for 5 mins? Cletus will drive past you
Message 21 of 41 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Some roaming racers doesn't show up on the map, maybe because of a bug or something. But they all have a predefined routes. Just go and wait for them on their route and they will show up within 5 mins.

http://www.powerpyx.com/need-for-speed-payback-all-roaming-racer-locations/

Message 22 of 41 (2,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice
He definitely will be there, not sure how much it makes a difference but have you finished the story?
Message 23 of 41 (2,491 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They all show up on the map once you find them and physically drive past them, would make it to easy if they all just showed the locations at the start
Message 24 of 41 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea but some of them are bugged or what, even when You defeat them they don't show on the map

Message 25 of 41 (2,481 Views)

★ Guide
@ArduzAi that is not a bug. After you defeat them they disappear for a while and then come back with more upgrades.
Message 26 of 41 (2,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mate I understand how everything works. This one specific roaming racer would never appear on my map even after defeating him all 3 times unless i would wait for him on his route and see him driving by. Other then this particular 1, all the others would show fine. I hope You understand what I mean. Standard smile
Message 27 of 41 (2,458 Views)

★★★ Pro

PC, actual version. Did NOT drive vs. Cletus yet. He's showing just fine on the map.

Message 28 of 41 (2,442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
in the city riding around in the construction area is the only place peach is at
Message 29 of 41 (2,385 Views)

★★ Novice
They are there,you need to search for them in the surrondings,me too I got the problem,but I search for them at those places.P.s sorry for bad english
Message 30 of 41 (2,321 Views)