Rivals being played on PC

by MagShots

Original Post

Re: Rivals being played on PC

★★★ Novice
You obviously do not play the game that much. You can not play more than 10 matches (at higher levels) and not see at least one hacker!
Message 11 of 16 (501 Views)

★★★ Novice
Playing on an emulator is not cheating by itself. But there are a lot of cheaters playing the game right now!
Message 12 of 16 (499 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Super10Steve wrote:
Playing on an emulator is not cheating by itself. But there are a lot of cheaters playing the game right now!

We have yet to see any evidence about hacking.

Message 13 of 16 (449 Views)

★ Apprentice

The response time is faster on PC and the connection is stronger. There's a definite disadvantage against an emulator. 

Message 14 of 16 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MassiveDetective wrote:

The response time is faster on PC and the connection is stronger. There's a definite disadvantage against an emulator. 

Your correct with this one. The disadvantage might be a large screen size, depending on how large you want when playing matches and only one click at a time, compared to touch screen on where you could press 2 buttons simultaneously. Also if your are directly connected to the router and it resets while your playing a match, say goodbye to the fight. You can't access the game for like 2 minutes, and by the time you log in, your match is done cause of your enemy doing an easy win. This is my most hated issue cause I can't tell when this will happen, and if it happens on a match I intend to win, I really, really get frustrated. So frustrated that it would be the same thing for me to chase down and beat a robber (who robbed) senseless.

Message 15 of 16 (386 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MassiveDetective wrote:

The response time is faster on PC

How would it be faster?

Message 16 of 16 (375 Views)