Re: Rivals Race ruins for common users

by punishertrd

Original Post

Rivals Race ruins for common users

★ Novice

New rivals race out of 50? Come on. That's awful for the common user. The original 15 is good. "People just quit when you see camos  now because its so hard to get. "

Message 1 of 6 (633 Views)

★ Guide

Wha exactly is being ruined? Who cares about skins when it makes no difference to anything? 

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They might have had to make the regular race for 50 players, because of matchmaking problems.

Message 3 of 6 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think 50 players are too much, like too much competition. At least more players win compared to the regular 10 player race. 50 players and 10 winners is 20% and 10 players and 3 winners is 30%. A fewer percentage wins compared to the number of players that would have a prize in both races. EA is so drunk that they're breaking all sorts of game content, like a mess-up with air units' path-finding. I'd say they should shape up and fix all the glitches before adding new game content. Players are less likely to leave on a game that is well maintained than a game with lots of content but bugs here and there (Would you want a cockroach on your face? I don't, its like encountering a bug when you plan to win a fight on some tournaments).

Message 4 of 6 (592 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They should have post-pone the race till the major bug was fixed.  Also why is this a GDI race and not NOD?

wasnt the last one gdi as well 

Message 5 of 6 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@punishertrd wrote:

They should have post-pone the race till the major bug was fixed.  Also why is this a GDI race and not NOD?

wasnt the last one gdi as well 

Its actually 2 separate races running in tandem. You get to race as GDI, and another as Nod. The last one was a Nod race, I got both the flame trooper and basilisk. I'm planning on winning the GDI one as I haven't climbed up the ladder much as GDI. Also for the Nod win, it was a double win cause I used 2 separate accounts and they both won 1st place on the Nod rivals race.

Message 6 of 6 (571 Views)