Re: Retirement/Creating New Sim Question

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retirement/Creating New Sim Question

★ Apprentice

So, I really wanted to retire my sims since it has been prompting me a lot of time now. I’m just really concerned about a few things. For those who have done it, it would be really helpful! Standard smile Thank you in advance!

1. Will I be spending some life tickets if I will create a new sim after retiring one?

2. What happens to the events that my retired sim has not completed? Say it was Chapter 9/10? Will all these not be saved?

3. Will the 10/10 Events be saved?

4. How about the outfits? Will it be saved, if I retire all of my sims together?

Message 1 of 4 (1,151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Skylover29 

1. Will I be spending some life tickets if I will create a new sim after retiring one? 

Yes, it costs normally 10 life tickets. 

If you have children or adults that you can promote it will be free.

CreatePromote.jpg

2. What happens to the events that my retired sim has not completed? Say it was Chapter 9/10? Will all these not be saved?

I would suggest you to complete all 10 chapters in order to unlock all items. The progress in the story will be saved but a new Sim will have to start from chapter 1.

Yes, stories will remain completed and unlocked. 

4. How about the outfits? Will it be saved, if I retire all of my sims together?

You will not lose any of the outfits that your retired Sims are wearing. You can make your Sims wear all the fancy clothes you like and also Izzy items before retirement.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,122 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Skylover29 

Yes, it costs normally 10 life tickets. 

If you have children or adults that you can promote it will be free.

CreatePromote.jpg

I would suggest you to complete all 10 chapters in order to unlock all items. The progress in the story will be saved but a new Sim will have to start from chapter 1.

Yes, stories will remain completed and unlocked. 

You will not lose any of the outfits that your retired Sims are wearing. You can make your Sims wear all the fancy clothes you like and also Izzy items before retirement.

Message 2 of 4 (1,123 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Did someone tell you that you’re an angel!!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate all the answers and clarifications!! Means a lot!! Thanks again ❤️❤️❤️
Message 3 of 4 (1,115 Views)

Hero

@Skylover29 you're welcome Heart  Feel free to ask anything you want to know. We are all here to help each other, share knowledge and experience Standard smile 

Message 4 of 4 (1,106 Views)