Retire VS Move Out Questions...

by OkL80Bug

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retire VS Move Out Questions...

★★ Guide
I DO NOT want to retire my Mom & Dad, but I can't stand their grand daughter, who isn't playable... I've been trying to get all her relationships, through other playable family to 100%, in hopes that when I dump her, I get a better bonus whatever...Am I wasting my time & efforts, so just move her out now or make her playable & progress her to retire or move out later? Which action is better for benefits, move out or retire? This will determine how I continue my family & in what order.
Message 1 of 4 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Retire VS Move Out Questions...

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@OkL80Bug Just another thought, the kids get better traits than their parents so they earn $ quicker. I had a hard time retiring my 1st generation but after I did, I realized how much faster the kids or created Sims earn $ and level up in everything. 😊

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
If you move out a non playable Sim, they just go, they don't give you anything... you can make her playable if you have a free slot, and maybe change her a bit..?
Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@OkL80Bug If you have slot available, Make her playable and change her appearance to whatever you like. If she has the 3 star upbringing trait, you are already ahead...but that's just my thoughts. 😊☺

Message 3 of 4 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@OkL80Bug Just another thought, the kids get better traits than their parents so they earn $ quicker. I had a hard time retiring my 1st generation but after I did, I realized how much faster the kids or created Sims earn $ and level up in everything. 😊

Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)