Re: Requested refund but it didn't go through?

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Requested refund but it didn't go through?

★ Novice

I bought bf1 on the 24th and I didn't enjoy it so I went to refund it with less than an hour worth of playtime. I clicked on the "request refund" button and it was an infinite loading screen and that happened twice. On the third attempt the button changed to "refund requested". The thing is I'm not sure if it bugged out and the refund didn't go through? I tried making 3! support tickets and waited in the live chat menu for over 40 mins and nothing happened.  When I go back to the menu that showed eligible games to be refunded, bf1 doesn't show up anymore? Is it because the refund went through? But I still have access to the game.. Can any staff members please look into this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participate third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Send us refund requests within the following timeframes: Within 24 hours after you first launch the game. Within 7 days from your date of purchase. This is quoting EA refund service if it is true that you bought BF1 on the 24th and only played for 1 hour then you should be able to ask for a full refund, also make sure your BF game has the ( Eligible ) tag on it , you can find this on the E receipt that you got when you purchased the game.

Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would keep trying EA Chat they should be able to see the refund request but just don't touch BF1 you dont want it going over 1 hour and that being a problem

Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, @Akira_A1 @Rosenburg_IV,

thanks for helping out on AHQ - as a small hint, there is a date and time of when the post was created in the top right corner of the post. This particular one is about 9 months old.

Hopefully that issue was resolved in the meantime - and I'm sure you can find other people with more recent issues. Thanks for helping out!

Message 4 of 4 (489 Views)