Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Request:concede button

by Metropolis007

Original Post

Request:concede button

★★★★ Novice

Whether you don't like losing or just don't have the time you thought you had it would be much easier to concede a match rather than force us to close the app and leave the other player hanging. 

Message 1 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thats actually a pretty good idea. I once got steamrolled when I did a harvesters start and they sent 2 attack bikes to clean him up. I had to wait forever for him to destroy my base because the game was unsinkable at that point.

Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree!

Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I would like this feature very much. Maybe if we concede the battle, there could be less of a penalty or no penalty? Losing medals for losing battles is very discouraging and often keeps me from playing because I don't want to lose progress.

I know I'd play this game much more if there was no or less penalty for losing, and if there was a concede button.
Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yeah... I had been mostly wiped so just close the app. But ethier way shouldn't be a lot of loss points like in other games. I'm fine with 10-20 point loss... But I do find 20-25 Is a lot after 4 losses out of 5 games.

Message 5 of 5 (131 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help