[Request] More Runner-like Chassis fot free weekly cars

by JolIy-D-Roger

Original Post

[Request] More Runner-like Chassis fot free weekly cars

★★★ Newbie

Hello all together. First I am sorry if my english isn't that good. It's not my native language. Anyway...I got this idea when I took home the last weekly car... The shiftlock Skyline or something.

And this idea is about the Chassis the topic says. We all probably know it's kinda boring to get the cars if your slow AND make almost nö damage to the Cops at all. Well, at least I think it's boring. Don't get me wrong...these cars are fine still if they are slow, but it's a horrible nerve wrecking situation if the car is slow, does no damage on the Cops and is hard to handle because, for sure, there is no live tuning possible to make it more stable...but most of that wouldn't be a Problem. And gosh... I DO LIKE the Cops hunting me with a lot of cars and Action when I am in my BMW M5 Runner. Well, jesse's Runner. 😂😂👍

So I asked EA and need for Speed on Twitter if they would give that free weekly cars a runner-like Chassis until you get this to your Garage. And for sure it's ok if they stay slow or just not tuned or whatever. Since I love the cops Action with the slow motion and stuff like that.. .This would be an awesome thing and really makes me and probably you a lot more impatient and stuff like that, for the next free weekly car.

And now they asked me to put it into the forum so you guys have a chance to comment or give Feedback to that. 

Hopefully you guys think the same about the Action in the game. 

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

Re: [Request] More Runner-like Chassis fot free weekly cars

★★ Expert

@JolIy-D-Roger 

Hey not a bad idea...lets hope the rest of the community likes your idea too.

Most like EA just likes to tease they don't really care if we get the cars or parts we want...it's all about the Money for them. LOL

Have a wonderful day.

I gave you XP point so return the favor thank you kindly.

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

★ Guide
@BLVD69 Dunno why but if they would offer a DLC with more customization parts, like new bodykits for every single car, spoiler, trunk, hood. Even if I know that kind of DLC politics is bad I would buy it somehow. ^^
Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@xMrBabybelx

Yeah, I fully understand your situation and desire for better DLC in the game. 

I feel the community as a whole wants better cars, & Better DLC offer's!

Sadly, EA is not known to be very generous or thoughtful to the needs of it's consumers!

However, all we can do is try to get our voice heard in this cyber digital age.

Have a great day and I'm gonna give you more XP for your assistance in this theard 😉😁

Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)