Reputation in Need for Speed Payback

by Kacpi2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reputation in Need for Speed Payback

★★★★★ Newbie

What benefits does reputation actually give you? I worked a great while to get R50 and I was wondering if that gives you benefits.

The game is NFS payback 

Message 1 of 2 (2,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reputation in Need for Speed Payback

Hello @Kacpi2005

Earning a certain number of reputation points will reward the player with an increase to the next Rep Level up to level 50.

Reaching a new Rep Level also rewards the player with a base shipment, and continues beyond level 50 with an infinitely repeating Rep Level that rewards a Shipment upon earning enough reputation, but does not reward the player with a Rep Level beyond 50.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,648 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reputation in Need for Speed Payback

Hello @Kacpi2005

Earning a certain number of reputation points will reward the player with an increase to the next Rep Level up to level 50.

Reaching a new Rep Level also rewards the player with a base shipment, and continues beyond level 50 with an infinitely repeating Rep Level that rewards a Shipment upon earning enough reputation, but does not reward the player with a Rep Level beyond 50.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (2,649 Views)