Report concerns/harrassment

by HitmanJustin1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report concerns/harrassment

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ive been playing need for speed since it came out and never have I ever had someone be so immature on here. So this guy named [Removed - Admin.] kept messaging me and harrassing me and writing stuff on his car so I blocked him and reported him to playstation and ive even called them and sent multiple reports of this guy and i have multiple screenshots of proof. He will not leave me alone. Ive already blocked him and yet that has done nothing. He gets people to message me for him and send his screenshots to me and heres an example of what he writes on his car because everytime he pops up in my lobby he starts doing immature stuff. Please do not allow this EA. This needs to stop and nothing has been done to stop this. This guy has gotten no consequences at all and ive reported him for harrassing me multiple times This is ruining the experience. Ive also added the screenshot that his friend took of his message of him telling his friend to screenshot it and sent it to me. 

Message 1 of 4 (743 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Report concerns/harrassment

Community Manager

@HitmanJustin1

Please do not post names or screenshots of potentially abusive players, this is not allowed here on AHQ.

You may have already done so, but you can use the info at the following link to report cheating, abuse or harassment:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (876 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@HitmanJustin1

Please do not post names or screenshots of potentially abusive players, this is not allowed here on AHQ.

You may have already done so, but you can use the info at the following link to report cheating, abuse or harassment:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (877 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you sorry I didnt know
Message 3 of 4 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Best thing you can do is ignore it joint some other friend and race together just ignore him.

Best thing you can do

Message 4 of 4 (637 Views)