Rental Server Admin Avalability

by Death_Daddy101

Original Post

Rental Server Admin Avalability

★★ Novice

I have just rented a server for Battlefield 1 (BF1) for 30 days. Anyone that has rented servers in BF4 will understand the following factors.

I am horrified and bitterly disappointed the BF1 rented servers have no means to !!

1/ Kick or ban players that are a nuisance

2/ Delegate friends for administration rights

3/ Delegate the server owner with any of the above privileges

4/ No option to place graphics like a clan logo

5/ Fail to locate server in the public domain

summery

So we are all clear, I have rented a server that I cannot use nor can anyone see in Available servers on the public domain?

Is anyone else enduring this pain and somewhat disillusionment .

Regards,

Death_Daddy1

Message 1 of 6 (614 Views)

Re: Rental Server Admin Avalability

★★ Guide
Hello @Death_Daddy101

I agree man I grabbed a server for a week. It makes not sense. Can't kick or ban and you can only choose 6 maps. There is zero point to grab your own server unless you want to modify some settings that I hear don't even work. But we'll see what happens.

Thanks,
Zoie
Message 2 of 6 (604 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks M8, Let's wait and see, if the money we spend goes to a service we paid for or into a pot for research and development to actually produce the advertised spin the promotional media suggests?

Thanks for your comments.
DD
Message 3 of 6 (599 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @Death_Daddy101 and @Z01e___007

A lot of people are expressing worry about the status on RSP, but it has already been announced that it is only in Beta, and a lot of new updates are on its wat including the kick and ban feature, and map rotation, plus a lot more. Just keep your heads up Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (596 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your input. Yes I is clear it's a Beta, it would of been welcomed to pay with Beta currency if the option was available. Unfortunately it was paid with legal tender. This is a matter of good will, where EA may be depending on the status quo from past reputation. Why EA has released a service that is far south is anyone's guess! Maybe we should follow their stocks?
Message 5 of 6 (588 Views)

★ Guide

Haha,  i wouldn't worry to much though, with the amount of people complaining I would not expect that your worries go unanswered for long.

Message 6 of 6 (583 Views)