Remaster NFS Most Wanted

by Beyond_Sp33d

Original Post

Remaster NFS Most Wanted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I seriously think EA should start considering remastering games because everyone is realising that the new need for speed games are getting really bad we need our old school fun games to be recreated with no changes exept putting in an online feature to play with your friends. I really think that the old 2005 NFS Most Wanted is the best NFS game out there and if that game was remastered to the way it was people might actually start playing again and add an online feature so when you dont want to beat the blacklist you can just play with some friends some online races together am I right or wrong What do you think?

Message 1 of 35 (18,129 Views)

Re: Remaster NFS Most Wanted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Actually some players on here have made it quite obvious a game they want remastered. They want NFS World back. Personally I can get the same thing world had basically if I just play NFS 2015. But anyone who wants to can fill me in on what I forgot about World, that makes everyone wish it was remastered and brought back.

I'd buy the 1st version of NFS Most Wanted if it was brought back. I never tried that new version. I'd buy both Undergrounds if they were brought back. The 1st Underground would be nice if it was a big open world like the current games. 

As far as the new games go. I didn't like Rivals because it  didn't even feel like a NFS game. Same with The Run. I didn't bother trying to finish Rivals and once I beat the story for The Run i traded it in. 

Message 2 of 35 (18,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I think remasters are pointless. Just excuses for companies like EA to charge $40 for alternative (not even better) textures. Pass.

Message 3 of 35 (18,054 Views)

★★ Expert

@Beyond_Sp33d

Just bring back NFS World (Free To Play Online again!

That would take care of this problem many are seeking for retro NFS game!

Regards

BLVD69

Message 4 of 35 (18,038 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BLVD69

Come on, that game sucked. It's a miracle it lasted as long as it did, pay-to-win garbage.

Message 5 of 35 (18,032 Views)

★★★ Guide

As much as I loved MW'05 I would probably pass on a remaster. UNLESS they updated the car list with the latest cars and revamped the customization system to be like Payback. I'm fine with them keeping the map, gameplay, and story, but since I've already played it, what's the point?

Message 6 of 35 (18,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Jabberwocky79

Yeah and by that point it wouldn't be a remaster anymore but a whole new game with some recycled assets. Remasters are just lazy cash grabs.

Message 7 of 35 (18,021 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would like a new most wanted instead of remastering the 2005 versions they could go a different route and make it a sequel to payback. have the main characters from payback work their way up a blacklist to beat the collector in the number 1 spot.

although this would not work very well with three characters. so if it were to be a sequel have tyler be the one to progress up and have Jess and Mac as help/lifeline or leave Mac out and have Jess be a cop in the game.

i am all for a new most wanted but i want something more than just a remaster of the old one.

Message 8 of 35 (18,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Ugh, why does everybody want the characters from Payback to return? They're awful. Tyler is just a Paul Walker knock-off that was mathematically perfected to be as dull as possible, Jess's entire character design pretty much screams "I was created by a feminist!" and Mac... well Mac is ok but that's only in contrast with the other two. The story is just a mixed bag of unnecessary drama, illogical behavior and cartoony villains.

Message 9 of 35 (18,009 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@anti-loser1 that would be cool. They could do the wingman set up like Carbon.
Message 10 of 35 (18,008 Views)