Re: Remarry Ex-Husband

by JDSimLegacy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remarry Ex-Husband

★ Apprentice

I had my sim divorce her husband but now I want to get them remarried. When they got divorced the husband left and is no longer in the family portrait. Will the propose event show back up for an ex-husband? Can one of the adult children ask the ex-husband to move-in? 

Message 1 of 7 (3,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Oh, that's the reason why they can't remarry. Retired sims can't marry but , as you mentioned,  they can still have children. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (3,267 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I'm not 100% sure if this will solve your problem,  but it's worth trying. Even if he's not in the family portrait,  can the wife or any of the other sims socialize with him? 

If they can, you could try the solution that @HatsuneLotus posted here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Divorce-then-remarried-again-Is-it-possib...

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 7 (3,297 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes. They can both socialize with him. The wife can even have or adopt a baby with him. I tried the method from the other thread, but the option to 'purpose' doesn't show up.

Message 3 of 7 (3,278 Views)

Hero

Has he become old as a retired sim after the divorce? 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 7 (3,272 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that part. I did retire him before the divorce.

Message 5 of 7 (3,270 Views)

Hero

Oh, that's the reason why they can't remarry. Retired sims can't marry but , as you mentioned,  they can still have children. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 7 (3,268 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dang! I wish I knew that before I divorced him. That sure is strange, though. Wonder why EA thought that made sense.

Message 7 of 7 (3,265 Views)