Re: Release shedule for abandoned cars.

by HEVIHITR

Original Post

Champion (Retired)
@Dark_Crow210 I can't imagine it being a one time thing. The car is in the official car list. It will probably recycle for the people who have not gotten it yet.
Message 11 of 57 (1,883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@XGCSith that is what I'm thinking will happen, at least that is what I hope will happen. If that was our only chance ever then that's bad game development because cars should not be a limited time, things like special decal or body kits would be better.

Message 12 of 57 (1,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Dark_Crow210@XGCSith

Yeah i hear you . I am hoping the same. I get the time line thing if it was done to give them time to create each car and all the code for body kits , wheels and everything else related to each car and it isn't the end of the world having to wait for that . Now what i am against is like you guys say ,  if they don't repeat them or dont do  a last complete release once each of them is finished then yeah that would not be good .I thought about them also having to take the extra time for getting the legal BS right for the cars and what they can and cant do with them. Knowing how other companies work i can imagine Ghost has one guy working on that legal stuff and pulling his hair out. Google something like " How do companies get the rights for game cars or something like that and the cr*p that has to be done just to obtain the legal rights to use a car in game as the developers want is just crazy stupid.

Message 13 of 57 (1,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just logged and nothing, no new cars, nothing, so how about a [Comment Removed - Admin.] list I can check, it's holidays here, worst time to release this kind of bullah!t, and maybe so.e of you have spare time, I don't, I just want a damn list of cars, with dates on when they release soap can carve our time to going, find it and have a drive, I know all you a-holes who say it's a week that they're there, boo-hoo if you miss it, that a * system, if they they plan to drop them all after this stupid drip feed bullah!t fine, I don't care, just say that, don't alienate your playerbase with this stupid sh!t, I hope they do release them if not be ready ea and ghost for a daily tirade of hate coming at you from every direction, that's not a threat, just a [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 14 of 57 (1,815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Interesting thread. While I agree with most comments, I thought I could help clarify a couple of things. Not having a list of dates is annoying as hell! As a YouTuber, I've literally been logging in every couple of hours just hoping something will pop up... even a release time would do me so that I could just log in to check each day. This really needs to be confirmed!!

The only clues we have are that it is likely that it will be a Tuesday or Wednesday, and the tweet for the 'clue' for the RX7 was sent out at 3pm (GMT)

On a better note, @NeedforSpeed did confirm that all the cars will be released at a later date for everyone to obtain. This was in the comments section on an earlier tweet in reply to.somebody asking if they would be released.

Rumours for free roam indicate heavily, that it will be released before the end of the month, if not by the 17th but these are just rumours, I have no legit confirmation of this.

Please, EA, just give us dates!!

EDIT: Only reason I can check regularly is that I'm a uni student, and we're still on break.

EDIT 2: After searching twitter for the reply regarding all abandoned cars becoming available, it has been removed/deleted by @NeedforSpeed. This could mean that they will not be released...
Message 15 of 57 (1,798 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HEVIHITR The holidays is not the worse time to release it. As a matter of fact, the ability to get the RX-7 was available for two weeks yet you still were not able to pick up the controller and take 5 minutes to get the car. Thats no ones fault but yours here. Also, they are trying to implement another way to obtain a car. Can it be frustrating with out a set day? Sure but oh well, that's the way it is. Like I said, if you can not pick up the controller once a week to play the game, thats a you issue not an EA or Ghost issue.
Message 16 of 57 (1,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@HEVIHITR

For some one who is " so busy" and has a very busy life you have a lot of time to make threats and rant . Do you know how to read a timer ? See it works like this , you set a certain time , lets say 10 minutes for example, then you walk away and then magically in ten minutes that event you set the timer for happens .  I can think of a million ways to be ready for the next car. You have a a pc so set your calendar  to remind you a day before the set timer is due to run out . Use your mobile phone to remind you when the time runs out.Put all that energy you are wasting on here yelling and screaming into some real effort man. How is this timer thing a hard concept for you or any one else to grab ? I am at a lose to why you guys find this so hard. Yeah it is the not the best deal but nether is a sh*t ton of other things in this world. We are getting free cars , and there is enough info to that gives a fair time line so stop making it sound like you and others are going to flat out die if EA and Ghost doesn't follow your high command. You are lucky i dont work for Ghost because with all this crying and BS going on id just say screw it , no one is getting anything since almost nobody can find some appreciation at all. Jesus it always has to be exactly your type of guys way or nothing at all. Knock it off , we all have a life and we have our hard and good times and we make it work the best we can and deal with it,  there is a bigger world out there then just your own little me bubble. 

Message 17 of 57 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not to mention they just have to disconnect the internet, change date (22/12/17 as an exemple), go on NFS, grab that car... This works as simple.

Problem solved, feel free to add XP Standard smile

Message 18 of 57 (1,701 Views)

★★ Pro
Exactly. If i want something bad enough you can bet I will search every possihle way to get it.
Message 19 of 57 (1,673 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Logged in again today no cars, I got the rx7 on the 20th, now what, when is the next car, if it's true that the cars will be released later great, ignore this thread, just wish ea would say that on the nfs page, I don't use Twitter, I only use fb for family stuff, if they can tweet it they can spend the 3 seconds it takes to CMS it on the nfs pages, I have ignored all the * who replied so feel free to ignore me, I don't care what you have to say, stop wasting your time.
Message 20 of 57 (1,823 Views)