Re: Relationships with other players in sims mobile

by SandyB707

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro
@katclawsx3 LOL it is a virtual Springer show! Simmer! Simmer! Simmer! I will never tell..shhh
Okay so I know the how but what about later on. Will the child as an adult show as related to the mystery Sim?
Message 21 of 28 (1,753 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@JulesDarling wrote:
@katclawsx3LOL it is a virtual Springer show! Simmer! Simmer! Simmer! I will never tell..shhh
Okay so I know the how but what about later on. Will the child as an adult show as related to the mystery Sim?

LOLOL. @ the Springer Show, 

I don’t see how his mom would show that on her profile, but maybe someone else would know?  

It’s all so ... seemly 🤭. 

I don’t know if I would go this route again with another players sim.  

I like the feeling of a real family unit where both parents can interact with their child instead of just one.  At least the grandparents & aunt  have been able to interact a lot with the little guy

Message 22 of 28 (1,736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3I don’t think it’s seemly because they don’t know. I did it for genetic reasons. The female sim has been a love interest since I started the game. They retired the sim but she showed up as still being able to have an offspring with my sim. I did go to their party and I tried to explain but no one spoke English and I do not speak Spanish.

I get why you wouldn’t do it again , you want the whole experience. I personally think that I would do it again, having only one active male it has been Simmer, Simmer, Simmer around my house for a very long time 😊

Message 23 of 28 (1,658 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Mine always marry before woohoo... I had one who had an affair with an NPC, but that was just for my stories' sake!
Message 24 of 28 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Mine always marry before woohoo... I had one who had an affair with an NPC, but that was just for my stories' sake!

Mine always do as well.  They are over the top polite and flirty but absolutely harmless and gentlemanly, even when there is an Alex.  He'll take everyone he can to the hot tub but no woohoo.

Message 25 of 28 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob  Well they are superheros, so what do you expect.  I think gentlemanly is bred into their genes.  Wink

Message 26 of 28 (1,593 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes you can. I did it.
Message 27 of 28 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started a relationship with a sim that had a blue diamond. Went all the way through solemate and the sim never moved in and the honeymoon quedt never unlocked so I don't think so. Wish I would have looked to see there were sims who belong to other players. 

Message 28 of 28 (1,293 Views)