Re: Regera overpowered?

by anti-loser1

Original Post

Regera overpowered?

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear Players and Developers,

whats the point behind the fact, to create the Regera as an overpowered-supercar? if you dont drive THIS car, you dont have any chance to win any race... doesnt matter how good you are.
If theres only one Regera in the race, you can be sure that he will be the winner...  you cant beat this 1500hp noob-car with your "normal" vehicle..

So.. i dont want to be forced to buy a car which i dont like (AND ONLY THAT ONE), to get a chance for top-positions..  why is that so? The game is gifted with many beautiful cars, but theyre all worthless, compared to the Regera... is that your aim? Regera = win, and any other cars suck?

In my opinion, the speedlists are dead, until theres some nerf, or at least the chance, to make your "normal" car powerful enough to compete with the Regera.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (1,093 Views)

★ Guide

Agreed. I have something like 90 cars and NONE of them will come close to the Regera. I can understand Ghost making it faster than the others but, holy smokes, 30 mph faster is virtually impossible to overcome. My solution? Leave it in the garage LOL

Message 2 of 8 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think adding a competitor will be a solution so people would stop complain. Every Payback Player is hating the car on the game but without knowing they are also hating the car in the world. Think about NFSNL (if you play this game) Firemonkeys added the Regera (along with the C-X75) and NL players didn't complained the Regera, One:1 and Venom GT being overpowered.

Message 3 of 8 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Zieroar wrote:

I think adding a competitor will be a solution so people would stop complain. Every Payback Player is hating the car on the game but without knowing they are also hating the car in the world. Think about NFSNL (if you play this game) Firemonkeys added the Regera (along with the C-X75) and NL players didn't complained the Regera, One:1 and Venom GT being overpowered.

I agree, add the venom GT like you said. also it would be good if they added tier 4 just for those 2 cars and have speedlists normal or tier 4

Message 4 of 8 (1,006 Views)

★ Guide

The Regera does only have an advantage on motorway tracks on the long straights. On all other tracks the Porsche RSR, Porsche 918, the Beetle and some others are on par with the regera if not better due to handling and cornering speed.

Somehow i dont have the same issue m8.

Message 5 of 8 (985 Views)

★ Guide

@andrew221091 i agree, i have the exact same experience, highway tracks regera, cornering tracks beetle,rsr, mixed tracks mostly on par

Message 6 of 8 (973 Views)

★ Guide

That hasn't been my experience at all...for me, it doesn't matter what track I run, the Regera sets a time that is untouchable by any of my other cars. Don't get me wrong, I like going really fast as much as the next guy but, imo, it's silly to have ONE car so much faster than the rest of the field.

Message 7 of 8 (961 Views)

★ Apprentice
I tend to eat Regeras for breakfast on every track except highways. On all other tracks we're talking 5-15 second gaps to the regera xD.

(I use VW Beetle)
Message 8 of 8 (943 Views)