Re: Refund?

by valla04

Original Post

Refund?

★★★★★ Newbie

I play this game mostly single player because I like the casual aspect of it. However, this year it seems they put MINIMAL effort into these modes like franchise and be a pro that are littered with bugs or added difficulty that isn't necessary. Hiring a coach for a rebuilding team in franchise or losing wrist shot power on every shot I take in be a pro to name a few. I'm so disappointed that they just add good things only to the multiplayer parts of the game year after year and ignore be a pro and franchise. I want EA to refund me for this abysmal excuse for a released NHL game.

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

The refund procedure is stated here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

I'm fairly sure they didn't change anything to the offline modes so it could just come down to a strategy change for you to enjoy it again. I'm afraid it's been too long since launch (plus you said you've already used the product) so a refund would be pretty hard to obtain.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ugh I feel your frustration. It's honestly been too long since EA has actually given a CRAP about its fans. They only care about one thing and thats your money. I unfortunately bought the game as well, and im already sick and tired with offline modes. It's so disappointing playing a game mode that doesn't reward you enough for multiple hours of grinding. I myself will be boycotting any future NHL games until they update this poor excuse of a new game. It's just a repackaged game with a nice picture of Auston Matthews on the front. It makes me want to meet the executives and programmers and just slap them upside the head. ITS BEEN 7 YEARS WITHOUT ANY MAJOR UPDATE/UPGRADE. For the love of God please give franchise mode/be a pro mode a makeover. Make it enjoyable for those who hate playing online for the sole reason of other players ruining the experience for us.

Sincerely an angry supporter of NHL games since 2009.

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)