Re: Record the weird stuff happens on game and post it here.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Record the weird stuff happens on game and post it here.

★★★ Apprentice

Start record weird goals and matches and post it here.

For example, if you are playing against someone who paid a lot of money and FIFA want him to win. Your player will act stupid and you get 2-4 shots in the post and you lose no matter what.

Try to do so so hopefully when we don't buy 2020 and they realize they need to change this stuff.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @MegoElnaggar and would ask that you not start any similar threads.

As has been said thousands of times in the past, there is nothing in FIFA that favours one player over another. FIFA is a game of skill and if you are repeatedly hitting the post then the best thing I can do is suggest that you watch some of the FIFA pros to pick up some tips and tricks to improve your game. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @MegoElnaggar and would ask that you not start any similar threads.

As has been said thousands of times in the past, there is nothing in FIFA that favours one player over another. FIFA is a game of skill and if you are repeatedly hitting the post then the best thing I can do is suggest that you watch some of the FIFA pros to pick up some tips and tricks to improve your game. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)