Realtionships

by Jul_Firefly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Realtionships

★★ Novice

I made a bunch of Sims in the Sims 4 and they ended up not being put as family but all as roommates. Most of the Sims are kids and it took a long time to design them so I don't want to redo it. It says that I can't change the realtionships between preexisting sims... what can I do to change their relationships and make them family without having to remake the sims.

?

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Realtionships

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Jul_Firefly

The relationship between the sims can only be set in CAS before the game starts. However, there is MCC Dreadpole mod, thanks to which you can do it in the game. If you don't want to use mods save this family to the library if you do not have it. Choose to start new game options. Introduce this family to CAS from your library and set up relationships between them.

There is in CAS the option of setting the relationship between the sims

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Jul_Firefly

The relationship between the sims can only be set in CAS before the game starts. However, there is MCC Dreadpole mod, thanks to which you can do it in the game. If you don't want to use mods save this family to the library if you do not have it. Choose to start new game options. Introduce this family to CAS from your library and set up relationships between them.

There is in CAS the option of setting the relationship between the sims

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

It works! I don't know what I did but I think I made it so the family is in a different world then the other Sims? Anyway, it worked!

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)