Re: Real live player vs player mode

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Real live player vs player mode

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I think that would be great if this game had a real live player vs player mode. Imagine playing online against a real opponent. A player vs player ranking mode, league, championships, etc.

Please improve live player vs player experience! It would open an all new dimension!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (35,749 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
@OmniPat7 Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am currently not aware of the plans to add a live PVP mode, but I would be happy to share this feedback with the team. I would recommend keeping an eye on any announcements for future updates and changes.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (35,689 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@OmniPat7 Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am currently not aware of the plans to add a live PVP mode, but I would be happy to share this feedback with the team. I would recommend keeping an eye on any announcements for future updates and changes.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (35,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can a player help me?  Firefox disappeared & Pogo is real skinny-troublesome-please help.

Message 3 of 6 (34,215 Views)

Community Manager
@ldymomdy To confirm are you trying to play on the Pogo website, or on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (33,824 Views)

Champion

Yeah, you're going to have to provide a few more details if you want assistance.

Message 5 of 6 (25,162 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Any update from developer team? Adding content is good, but adding this kind of feature would be great!
Message 6 of 6 (13,783 Views)