Re: Time Change Messed up my refresh times

by mj6986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I too am having this problem.  A few days ago, I changed my time to reset at 2pm.  I thought this would help me except the energy collecting time was 2am.  Plus you only have 2hrs to collect it.  I’m in bed at that time, so we should be given more time to collect it.  Anyway, didn’t like the 2pm reset, so I changed it to 6am.  My daily activities reset, but nothing else did, not the free Bronzium cards, not the squad arena, not the shipments, not the challenges, none of the stuff that should also reset.  I reached out to support, but no response yet.  I gave this game another try back in early January and I’m starting to dislike it again as well as my original frustrations I had when I first played.  This issue is not helping and I need someone to resolve this ASAP.  If I have to delete this game again, there will be no third chance.

Message 1 of 2 (18,218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @mj6986,

This is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. The support team will take a look into your case and let you know if they can assist you from there.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (18,195 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @mj6986,

This is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. The support team will take a look into your case and let you know if they can assist you from there.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (18,196 Views)