Re: Missing Guild Leader

by TruOpal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I am an officer I just had an hour or more conversation... they said they can't do anything about guild leader's, and officers who are inactive... I've been running my guild for years....now I asked to be made guild leader and that could only happen under one of two conditions..

1. The guild leader has to log in and leave the guild.

2. The guild leader must make me leader.

How do either of those options work if he hasn't been on in over 100 days????

We finally after 3 years, over 80 million gp. I can't launch geonosis or the new rancor without the tools of the guild leader and the tickets the guild leader would unlock. 

I have been instrumental in kicking inactive players, but I can't kick the other inactive officer or the leader. I don't want to lose my guild because we can't progress. Please for the love of the force fix this. I have poured thousands of dollars and lots of blood sweat and tears to run the Brotherhood of Heroes. 

Message 1 of 10 (19,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @TruOpal,

I'm sorry, the advisor was misinformed. 

Please get back in contact with the support team. They will need to refer to their process to help with an inactive Guild Leader and check if your case meets the criteria for you to be promoted to Guild Leader. If yes, they'll proceed with doing that. You're welcome to link the next advisor my post if needed. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (19,337 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild Leader No Longer Playing

★★★ Newbie

Over a hundred days for me and I've been running and kicking and making the guild run pretty smooth for a few years.

Message 2 of 10 (19,387 Views)

@TruOpal Customer Support can transfer Guild leadership to you. Make sure you have the ally codes for the leader and yourself.

If the rep says they can't do it, ask for someone else.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (19,409 Views)

Re: Guild Leader No Longer Playing

★ Guide
@YuriPup1
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/155084/guild-and-recruitment-index

What if my Guild leader is inactive/goes missing?
If your Guild leader is inactive for 12 days or more, please have a Guild officer ONLY file a ticket with EA Help. Please include your ally code and Guild information.
Message 4 of 10 (19,366 Views)

★ Guide

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/155084/guild-and-recruitment-index

What if my Guild leader is inactive/goes missing?
If your Guild leader is inactive for 12 days or more, please have a Guild officer ONLY file a ticket with EA Help. Please include your ally code and Guild information.

Message 5 of 10 (19,377 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @TruOpal,

I'm sorry, the advisor was misinformed. 

Please get back in contact with the support team. They will need to refer to their process to help with an inactive Guild Leader and check if your case meets the criteria for you to be promoted to Guild Leader. If yes, they'll proceed with doing that. You're welcome to link the next advisor my post if needed. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 10 (19,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

We're having the same problem in our guild. As an officer I tried to create a help ticket, but I'm not sure which category it should be, as none of the topics seem to match this issue. Maybe "report player"?

Could you please advise? Thanks in advance.

Message 7 of 10 (18,223 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @fperek

Could you check out this post I shared last year: 'What options to choose when contacting support for Guild issues'. I think it'll cover the best options to choose for getting assistance for this issue. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 10 (18,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Lanna 

Many thanks for the quick reply, I'll check that out!

Happy New Year!

Message 9 of 10 (17,858 Views)

Community Manager
HAppy New Year @fperek. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (17,453 Views)