Re: Max cooking skill cheat please.

by Whohortz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sims 4. And obviously I need help lol. Thanks for the reply. I will find the correct forum and repost. Thanks!

Message 3 of 8 (22,138 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
Making a Wedding cake is a level one skill. From the cook menu select any cake. When it is done click it and select "Add wedding topper"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (22,724 Views)

All Replies

Max cooking skill cheat please.

★★ Novice

Hi i need to max out the cooking skill on one of my sims so he can make a wedding cake. For the life of me I cant seem to figure it out. I've tried looking online at numerous cheat codes but none are working for cooking. Maxed out fitness and logic just fine but not cooking lol. Can I get step by step on how to do this? Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 8 (22,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Whohortz;  You posted this in the forum for the game "A Way Out". 

I'd have moved this topic to the correct SIMS forum, except you didn't say which SIMS game you're talking about.

Message 2 of 8 (22,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Whohortz; No need. Moved it for ya'.  Angel

Message 4 of 8 (22,125 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Making a Wedding cake is a level one skill. From the cook menu select any cake. When it is done click it and select "Add wedding topper"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (22,725 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for that info. Do you mind telling me how to cheat and max cooking incase I want to do it later. I honestly could not get it to work for me. Thanks.
Message 6 of 8 (22,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

There are three different cheats related to cooking:

stats.set_skill_level Major_HomestyleCooking 10 - Cooking skill

stats.set_skill_level Major_Baking 10 - Baking Skill (requires Get to Work EP)

stats.set_skill_level Major_GourmetCooking 10 - Gourmet cooking

The above codes set them to their Max for the currently selected Sim. You can use numbers from 1 to 10.

Remember to first enter testingcheats true

Message 7 of 8 (22,066 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you! I spent the whole weekend looking for the cooking cheat!!! 

Message 8 of 8 (14,931 Views)