Re: Random drops are * on swgoh

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Random drops are * on swgoh

★★ Novice
I’ve spent over $3500 on this game and never got more then a 7 carecter shard drop, I called support and they basically insulted me by saying yes u have spent over $3500 in 4 months then gave me 500 crystals y’all need to give me a real bonus or EA has gotten the last dollar from me they will ever get I’ve attached my user Id for star wars look up my purchase history and decide if u wanna give me a couple $100 worth of free stuff or me stop spending on ur game ur random drops are not so random they are set to screw us
Message 1 of 5 (635 Views)

You would think EA would like to keep big spenders

★★ Novice
I’ve spent over $3500 on this game and never got more then a 7 carecter shard drop, I called support and they basically insulted me by saying yes u have spent over $3500 in 4 months then gave me 500 crystals y’all need to give me a real bonus or EA has gotten the last dollar from me they will ever get I’ve attached my user Id for star wars look up my purchase history and decide if u wanna give me a couple $100 worth of free stuff or me stop spending on ur game ur random drops are not so random they are set to screw us
I will spend nothing else on this game unless ea makes this right I spend 2-$400/week and not one dime until the fix this bs they need to fix the “random” generator to at least let u win sometimes I know they need to make money but man at least let ppl feel like they aren’t being totally ripped off
This is my gamer Id in pick we will see if they think I’m a valueable consumer
Message 2 of 5 (630 Views)

Re: You would think EA would like to keep big spenders

★★ Novice
Are y’all gonna reply EA?
Message 3 of 5 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello EA?
Message 4 of 5 (602 Views)

★★ Guide

They got your money, they don't care after that. Stop spending that money, you could use it better elsewhere. 

Message 5 of 5 (574 Views)