ROSTER UPDATE 11/16/17 MISSING PLAYERS

by AliceRabbit1101

Original Post

ROSTER UPDATE 11/16/17 MISSING PLAYERS

★ Apprentice

missing players is exactly why EASPORTSNHL #NHL18 needs to recognise Franchise Mode...Customers did not pay for a BETA...you have LICENCING 

This is ridiculous. I paid almost $100 the 2nd day the game came out. The September roster, had more accuracy than the current Roster update. At least NHL team's prospects were available, Sure they were in CHL, but at least they're in the game!

They are countless players missing from the game.Thus making NHL FRANCHISE MODE irrelevant. How can we play as GM when our Teams are missing Blue Chip Prospects. 

Even worse its more than 8 weeks since release. Even worse they are gamers on your SPECIAL social media letting you know daily....un-answered btw.

If you spent have the time on the game than you do on social media, it wouldn't be so offensive. But as a paying customer....I see it as neglect. If EA SPORTS has server issues, looping issues, Fighting issues, Roster issues, why are you concentrating everyday on Social Media. 

The game glitches and freezes all over place. You're loosing ONLINE customers because of it....

PEOPLE ARE PLAYING NHL17 and beyond lol

All you have to do is finish 18. Acknowledge 18 isn't finished, no different than 17 wasn't finished. 

Its actually really pathetic that gamers have more passion than the employees do!

I am pretty sure NHL 93 wasnt broken before you released it via old-gen consoles, why do you do it now?

Message 1 of 1 (257 Views)