Re: REPORT PLAYER - FUT_CEPHAS

by RossoneroCZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

REPORT PLAYER - [Removed by CM]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

How is it possible that player [Removed by CM] was still not banned? He has 30 -0 in FUT champions on PC and loses every match. Take a look at his records. Each match lost then makes a glitch and the opponent disconnects it. It is still not banned after the report. 

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @RossoneroCZE, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RossoneroCZE, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Aye, that's why 90 percent of squad battle players have the account have same wins every week and that your company thinks 200 million transfer profit in a week on 78 accounts is not suspicious. Your company want to get actual players who play fifa not ones who play nba and nhl. Like the sbc person, they have clearly never played fifa. I also remember when ea actually gave us things for playing the game for free..
Message 3 of 5 (265 Views)

★ Apprentice

And how do I report players in the draft if I don't know their nickname? Will you do anything with cheaters in drafts or not after a few years?

Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)

Community Manager
I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do on AHQ in relation to this.

The steps to report a user you suspect of cheating are in the post I shared above.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (205 Views)