Re: RANKED CHEATING EPIDEMIC

by TheGodUnholy

Original Post

RANKED CHEATING EPIDEMIC

★★★★ Apprentice
For those of you unaware, you can quit a ranked speedlist to keep from deranking and your stats remain unaffected. And when someone quits you CAN NOT get points off of them which is my biggest frustration.

I'm at level 6, trying to get to level 7. I can only get a reasonable amount of points off of level 5's and higher. If no one of that rank is in my lobby then I get no more than one point for first. If someone of that rank is in my lobby they quit before they lose. As a result, I don't get credit for beating them and they don't get punished for quitting.

Look, the game has tons of other big issues that need to be fixed and I agree with that, but I want to bring attention to this issue in particular because ranked is the only sense of competition I can get on this game since my autolog doesn't update with new records anymore (another bug that needs to be fixed).
Message 1 of 8 (940 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
No one else faces this issue?
Message 2 of 8 (864 Views)

★ Apprentice

I face the same issue on PS4. I'm currently rank 7, and I can only get 1 point if someone is rank 5, and 2 Points for a rank 6. It already takes 30-45 min to even find someone of such a rank, and then most decides to quit to save like 3-16 Points? (And I've seen rank 6s GET POINTS for finishing 2nd with me in the lobby, just because I'm a higher rank). It's annoying.

I'd personally want to also have no collision races, seriously, it's quite an epidemic sometimes of like half or more of the lobby actually being unable to drive a car in a straight line -.-

Message 3 of 8 (849 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Exactly. This needs to be fixed, so the ranking system can be taken remotely seriously
Message 4 of 8 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Post this on reddi as here is not rly big chance , that someone will respond on this...
but yes ranked mode and multiplayer itself need rly big rework. There is more problems
Message 5 of 8 (782 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agree. 4 easy fixes to make game much better. 1. Autolog list of Best Times. 2. Online ranking list of Best driver. 3. Better match making. I,m level 6 and sometimes they give me 5 unranked players (maybe speedlists should have 3 races? And like maximum 6 players to avoid That many crashes? ) 4. Punish players who quit.
Message 6 of 8 (724 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I posted this on reddit. Didn't gain much traction. I tweet the official nfs account nearly everday, no response. I tweeted EA Help, no response. I can't get one dev to acknowledge this issue. Beyond frustrating. So many other companies make it so much easier to contact someone.
Message 7 of 8 (702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Does anyone know the dev's personal twitter handles? Like maybe the Lead MP Designer or something?
Message 8 of 8 (700 Views)