Quick sold untradeable players

by Mitev178

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quick sold untradeable players

★ Novice

So today I live chat with one very cool advisor and he told me to atleast post a topic for my issue. So yesterday I logged into my fut and 6 of my untradeable players were sold. They were 90 Larsson 90 Petit 85 Blanc 84 Henderson(sbc) 93 Tots sterling 95 Tots eriksen. I explained everything to the advisor but he said that he cant do nothing about it and this annoyed me because it literally not my fault that this happened or atleast I guess so. I'm wondering if there is any chance of viewing my case again because now I cant even play the game and its so sad. The advisor gave me a little hope I hope you don't kill it.

Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quick sold untradeable players

Community Manager

@Mitev178 Hey, sorry to see that you have lost some items in the game. It is not possible for us to return players that you may have quick sold, if you think that they were sold by someone with access to your account then you will need to speak with our Live Support.  

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (404 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Mitev178 Hey, sorry to see that you have lost some items in the game. It is not possible for us to return players that you may have quick sold, if you think that they were sold by someone with access to your account then you will need to speak with our Live Support.  

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★ Novice

That's exactly what I did I spoke with live support because someone broke to my account and quick sold them but he said to post it on forums

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

Community Manager

@Mitev178 You will need to speak with live support and inform them that you were hacked. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)