Re: Question on bfv hackers

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Question on bfv hackers

★ Novice

Way way to much cheating going on. I for one am done. Watching soneone make high end weapons and beating me with no harvesters. That's bull *. You have a great game but you makers are probably the ones doing all the hacking. No more money for you.

Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do you have any video that you can show us?

Message 2 of 5 (264 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jdoebert wrote:

Way way to much cheating going on. I for one am done. Watching soneone make high end weapons and beating me with no harvesters. That's bull *. You have a great game but you makers are probably the ones doing all the hacking. No more money for you.

You see, the problem with these accusations is: People bring zero evidence when they make them.

It is rather easy to make a recording of a replay. Just do that, upload it on Youtube or some other platform, and show it to us. Yes?

Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well if it was possible to cheat, I'd do it not for an unfair advantage but to goof off in front of my opponent. I'd order 2 harvesters immediately and have them go to the pad and then retreat to base after the opponent attacks the harvesters (can't say how this is cheating, but there is usually a small delay before you can order your 2nd harvester). I then encourage him to go on a harvester hunt to gain so much tiberium, even if it ends as a victory or a tie for him. Another idea I had in mind is with Jade, I'd cheat to order chem warriors/buggies and have them stand on my base. Before the enemy could launch a nuke, I would have destroyed my own base already, which would make my opponent roll on the floor, laughing. I do this by spam clicking chem units then toss a catalyst missile on my units. All I need is 12 units to get the job done.

Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jdoebert,

We take cheating seriously and investigate it when reported. If you notice someone that you think is cheating, please feel free to report them in-game, including the date/time that the match happened. If you prefer not to use the in-game system and are able to record the match, please feel free to send me a DM here with the replay, as well as the date/time of the match. Thanks.

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)