When Does The Hack FEST END EA!

by USM_Retreat_Hell

Original Post

Re: What Is Being Done About Hackers!

★★★★★ Apprentice
I agree to a point, the problem is yeah you can report any player in this fact which I've done numerous times, not just to one player, but to multiple that I have spectated and caught. Yet EA comes up with these updates and not one of them is helping prevent hacks.
I personally will not sit here and defend EA or DICE after spending money for there game. Imagine I create a game, it is my responsibility to ensure these types of situations do not happen, yet for EA and DICE sake this has happened not once, but multiple times across the board stemming from the BF franchise as they call it.
If they haven't learned from the past then yeah no point in purchasing any future games from them and this is just my own personal opinion which may differ from yours. I am just burnt out spending 60 here or there for both the newest platform BF games and just sit back and watch the hackers ruin it!
Another valid point to prove is when BF4 was out, look how there's zero servers, nothing done when there were hackers in that game, and now it's more or less a common thing. Yes I've seen hackers killed in game, but good grief just look at what a measely 8 or 10 deaths from 150 head shots. Just last night I was in a tank and a guy blew my tank up with a LEW GUN. . . . .Yeah EA and DICE for sure do not have my future business until this kind of crap is fixed.
Message 41 of 90 (1,767 Views)

Re: BFV Hackfest

★★★★★ Apprentice
EA and DICE are all about money and that's why I won't purchase another game from this company due to a proven paper trail or game trail of refusing to stop hackers and claim videoing them and sending it to them as proof will have them banned. I've seen this DarkHoster as well in game and still in game today! Why am I not surprised. Another valid point to prove is these hackers are all over youtube and EA and DICE I am sure see this and again do not care about what anyone says. Maybe they will ask for more money for the fix lol won't be surprised!
Message 42 of 90 (1,858 Views)

Re: [INFO] Cheaters/Hackers in BFV

Community Manager

Thanks for looking out after the community, @WindowsManTv_CZE 

Blueberry.png
Message 43 of 90 (1,756 Views)

Re: Hackers/cheaters

★★★ Novice

I have reported several players, but lots of people on the servers and in YouTube mention reporting players more than a minth back, and they are the same players again and again

Message 44 of 90 (1,768 Views)

Re: Hackers/cheaters

★ Apprentice

This exact thing happened at release of Battlefront II too. I've reported huge amount of cheaters with evidences. You know what happened? Neither EA nor Dice did NOTHING! Still have 2 of cheaters on my friendlist and they are still playing Battlefront II.

Same story going on about Battlefield V too.I'm a real fan of BF games for 15+ years. I bought this game even I knew it was not a finished game, I knew there will be some serious issues. I've played dozens of hours with black screen bug, even I have to Alt+F4 after every match and restart game. Nothing stopped me to give up playing. But especially for last 10 days, game become unplayable. You can't do anything about those cheaters. At release weeks, when you encounter a cheater, you were quiting and reque, but now everygame at prime time, has atleast 3-4 cheaters.

Guess, EA really becomes a company that cares only money like kids saying. And its sad that a company like DICE become something like that. It doesn't matter if DICE fix anti-cheat. People, including me, already lost their hype about this game.

Thank you.

Message 45 of 90 (1,762 Views)

Battlefield 5 - hacking problem

★★ Novice

Battlefield 5 - hacking problem is so rampant it makes the game and the EA brand miserable, please do something. 

Sites are giving free hacking tools for your games and nothing is being done to ban these players, that have been non-stop cheating for the last 3 months. You guys said in an interview you invested in ant cheating tech, yet hackers are so blatant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YanXikxesgI

Message 46 of 90 (1,915 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 - hacking problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ea is planning on adding multiple features in the future to provent hacking. Try changing regions that could possibly have less cheaters to temporarily fix the problem. Well this is what i do at least just bare in mind connection may be quite week.

sry for the bad spelling if u find anything i miss

Message 47 of 90 (1,884 Views)

Re: Question on bfv hackers

★★★ Novice

Looks like we have been let down again, wall-hacking looks to be a favourite choice on bfv because the spotting system is redundant .Dice will lose its core players in future games if it continues ..We need official clan servers to combat the cheats ( live admins) Anti cheat systems are useless. So disappointed they need to invest to combat this issue or Battlefield will die on Pc.

Message 48 of 90 (2,369 Views)

Re: Question on bfv hackers

★★★ Newbie

Just tried to refund BFV after a month of playing. I'm not joking when i say that 8/10 games have cheaters. Why would the buyers/community be responsible for a game to work?

No thank you, last time EA. You just lost a customer.

(EA games bought; BFBC2, BF1, BF Battlefront 2 and BFV)

Message 49 of 90 (2,356 Views)

When Does The Hack FEST END EA!

★★★★★ Apprentice

To be upfront and honest, if EA is reading this, then know this, it should not be the very people who bought your games responsibility to remove and ban hackers, cheaters, and those who truly desire to ruin your title. Your Franchise was built on Battlefield 1942 and then now you have a series of titles, well now you wear a title that to me in my own words can describe is messed up that you do not acknowledge these issues. 

You ask us the player to video record players hacking, cheating, and etc, but when they are submitted the same exact player or players are still on and still hacking. It is not fair to tell your gamers to report this when you built the game, you loved the sales of the game being purchased, but you are failing the very one's who have every BF title. I personally am fed up and bunt out with reporting unwanted players to you when it should be your true responsibility as owners of this brand to take care of the issues. 

I can certainly guarantee you, you will lose many customers and fan base, because of this issue that has been mentioned numerous times. I find it very unfair to sit here wanting to play a war game and have the sense of feeling that no one is cheating or hacking, but guess what aimbots, hacking, finding players on map not by random, and etc has gone on and on. I personally refuse to purchase any future titles from you or your counter parts. 

If the hacking is fixed then you may count me in on your titles, but until then I refuse to bother with any title even if it is not a Battlefield series. I even went as far as purchasing your title Star Wars and even in that game you have hackers.... I am not going to sit here and claim you are not doing anything, but it appears many have proof and you ignore this issue. We as gamers pay good money for your games and expect this type of crap to be dealt with. Why would I drop more money on your titles and have the stressed out feeling and aggravation of having to deal with many hackers and nothing being done. 

I am only stating my opinions along with the many others who I game with on and off this system and it is to the point where the fun has been blatantly taken away from your games, because of the hack fest going on. 

Even during the multiplayer maps, there is no balance between teams period. I have besides coming in to deal with hackers, I come into one team has say 30 and the other 15 or less. Or if the teams are even enough say 64 in total, the teams always stay the same there is no auto balance to mix up players. Players shouldn't remain on the same wining team every single map. 

Many want to play and continue playing your titles, but I have watched many just up and quit, because of these issues!  

Message 50 of 90 (1,918 Views)