Re: Question about Rey’s journey shop packs

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about Rey’s journey shop packs

★ Novice

In the shop portion for Rey’s journey there are packs that say “power up (insert character) to gear 12 with this deal containing their entire power cell injector”. I bought one of these packs to see what would happen and nothing changed via their gear and certainly did not power them up to g12. 
so what does this actually mean because it doesn’t seem like the wording is correct here. 

Message 1 of 3 (20,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@EvildeadCW If you are not seeing any changes after the purchase I would recommend speaking with an advisor for assistance for them to further investigate your account. 

I would recommend grabbing your purchase information when you go to reach out.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (20,504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EvildeadCW If you are not seeing any changes after the purchase I would recommend speaking with an advisor for assistance for them to further investigate your account. 

I would recommend grabbing your purchase information when you go to reach out.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (20,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have experience with these directly. When you get Rey to gear level 12 on your own, you will have a fully completed weapon for her (the bottom right item in gear 12, also generally the hardest to get and most useful piece of gear your character will ever have, assuming you don't count relics as gear). I bought 3 of those packs without fully understanding, so don't feel bad Standard smile

EDIT: I agree that the wording is not 100% clear, and should be more specific that they are giving you a rare piece of equipment for that character that they need to be at gear level 12 to use. Obviously anybody who has gotten to g13/relics would know right away what it meant, but that is far from everybody. Anyway, hope that helps, and I hope you really like Rey; did you get it for the base level Rey, or is the gear injector for Rey (Jedi Training)?

Message 3 of 3 (11,460 Views)