Quarterback Cadence

by SpAt41

Original Post

Re: Quarterback Cadence

@danieltones Seriously dude? Cadence? You're trying to start a class action suit based on cadence? They already answered your question. Eli's cadence is unlikely to change. I doubt this is a priority. It shouldn't be. Just so you know, I play with the Panthers and Cam Newton's cadence is in the game. Guess what? It's repetitive too.

I read your statements... I doubt you're the child of an exec, because most high level execs anywhere would teach their children proper tact, people skills, and would understand how to take NO for an answer; however; I have no doubt you're a child.

Next time, before you post, read the Terms of Service. Abide by them. Then you can complain without incident... I hope they don't take long to remove you.

Later
Message 11 of 14 (487 Views)

★★ Novice

May someone message me the contact information for the counsel your staff keeps on retainer? Thank you. 

Message 12 of 14 (459 Views)

@danieltones I'm sure your counsel will know how to contact theirs.
Message 13 of 14 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@danieltones 

Also, please be aware that any legal discussions and/or threats are subject to being removed from our forums per the AHQ Rules.

@danieltones 

Legal discussions are not allowed on the Answers HQ forums per the rules. Since we've provided our response to the original inquiry and the conversation is starting to go off-topic, I will be locking down this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (448 Views)