Re: Quality of Life Commitment update?

by Adman_Tor

Original Post

Quality of Life Commitment update?

★★ Pro

The quality of life post hasn't been updated since February. Can we get some updates on what's being looked at? Feels like the major issues have just been abandoned.

Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]

I believe they split it into 2 seperate posts earlier - one was a list of Firestorm QoL changes while the other was your typical mass fix list (which also includes the Firestorm stuff)

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186236/battlefield-v-tides-of-war-chapter-3-trial-by...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TTZ_DipsyThanks buddy. Looks like they deleted the "Quality of Life Commitment" thread. So I guess they've given up on the commitment. Very nice.

I love how instead of replying to my thread or updating the "quality of life commitment" thread - they just deleted/unpinned the thread. LOL

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

I believe I saw the tracker earlier today when I was searching but iirc the last post was April 1st. Since then I think they've started to combine them with the ToW and Chapter posts they've been frequenting. Everything is still there but this last update was fairly substantial so maybe they just wanted more people to know about it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)

★★ Pro

@TTZ_DipsyI see the quality of life thread in the Technical issues section. I didn't realise that EA had moved this thread from there to here without indicating that. BUT the fact remains that the thread has not been updated since February so their "commitment" seems to be abandoned.

Message 5 of 5 (305 Views)